The Competition Law is a law field not quite understood when it comes to markets under transformation. Through the provided services, the clients receive special consultancy in the Romanian law, dedicated assistance, training for management and a full service package helping to protect the company’s evolution or partners’ business. We provide a package of multidisciplinary solutions adapted to the reality of the Romanian competition and we connect efficient resources, the thinking being a global one.
We provide counselling for clients in the following fields:
- legal assistance and representation before the Competition Council (such as assistance in obtaining official interpretations, including letters of recommendation, assistance in performing investigations and hearings, preparation of official responses for the request of the Competition Council)
- drafting arbitrage agreements for commercial interests complying with the legal provisions regarding the competition law;
- reviewing and analyzing the past and future behaviour of our clients from the point of view of the anti-trust legislation and evaluation of any notification or request from the Competition Council or European Commission;
- legal assistance and analysis of the behaviour and practice of different economic agents on the relevant markets;
- Assistance regarding the notification of the Competition Council regarding economical concentrations;
- Assistance and representation before competent authorities during the action period against the decisions of the Competition Council in order to cancel or reduce fines indicated by it;
- Assistance regarding the applicable law in the marketing field of products and services;
- Legal support and assistance for clients’ projects following to obtain state aid (for example, for obtaining authorizations from different authorities, preparation of files in order to obtain state aid etc.).