Together with the other law branches, the criminal law, through its specific means, ensures the protection of the law order by its complex of legal measures and regulations. In the same time, the infringement issue occurs not only internally, but internationally, justifying the social reaction measures, criminal policy that each state must establish in order to prevent and fight the crime phenomena.
We provide legal consultancy and assistance in the following trials of criminal law:
Legal assistance in the prosecution phase and during trial:
- Advice in criminal trials regarding: corruption, economical crimes, crimes regarding drug traffic and use, crimes regarding human trafficking, other crimes provided in special laws, crimes against the national safety;
- Setting legal opinions regarding criminal files;
- Consultancy and assistance in the prosecution phase;
- Legal assistance in criminal files for charged, defendants, without being detained or arrested, civil parties, aggrieved parties;
- Assistance in cases of charged / defendant arresting;
- Consultancy and assistance during criminal trial.
- Assistance and representation before criminal investigation and prosecution authorities (Police, Prosecution, Prosecution Service, D.N.A. (National Anticorruption Directorate) etc.) in the criminal prosecution phase;
- Assistance and representation before criminal investigation and prosecution authorities (Police, Prosecution, Prosecution Service, D.N.A. (National Anticorruption Directorate) etc.) during the criminal trial;
- Assistance and representation before Courts of Law (Court, Court of Appeal or the High Court of Cassation and Justice)
Drafting complaints and criminal actions:
- Drafting different complaints and criminal denunciation;
- Drafting and supporting means of attack against criminal sentences;
- Drafting and supporting appeals against the arrest mandate or against the extension of the arrest.